Studies in Progress
At any given time, dozens of studies are underway to address specific issues in Earth & Life Studies that will lead to reports.
- Antarctic Sea Ice Variability in the Southern Climate-Ocean System: A Workshop
- Developing a Research Agenda for Carbon Dioxide Removal and Reliable Sequestration
- Evaluation of the Use of Chemical Dispersants in Oil Spill Response
- Long-term Coastal Zone Dynamics: Interactions and Feedbacks between Natural and Human Processes and their Implications for the U.S. Coastline
- Sustaining Ocean Observations to Understand Future Changes in Earth's Climate
Showing results 1 - 5 of 5