Studies in Progress
At any given time, dozens of studies are underway to address specific issues in Earth & Life Studies that will lead to reports.
- Review of the Draft 2013 National Climate Assessment (NCA) Report
- Advice to the US Global Change Research Program
- Developing a U.S. Research Agenda to Advance Subseasonal to Seasonal Forecasting
- Development of a Strategic Vision and Implementation Plan for the U.S. Antarctic Program at the National Science Foundation
- Geoengineering Climate: Technical Evaluation of Selected Approaches
Showing results 1 - 5 of 5